[SHPC] Affordable Health Care Discussion

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:42:44 EST 2014

Happy Friday Everyone!

Come out to discuss the Affordable Care Act with SHPC and Stevens Law
Society with guest lecturer John Jacobi! This event will include discussion
on related topics regarding healthcare. A discussion on Obamacare will be
presented, as well as its impact and how it will change medicine, doctors
and patients in the future and present.

*WHEN: Wednesday 2/12*
*WHERE: BC 104*
*TIME: 1:00 PM *

A full lunchin will be provided from Sodexo!

REMINDER: Our first General Body meeting is *Monday 2/10, at 4:00 in BC 320
* where we will be disccuing all upcoming events and more infomation
regrading the health care lecutre on Wedensday.

Attached is a flyer regarding more information on the Affordable Health
Care Discussion

-SHPC Eboard