[SHPC] Fwd: Atlantis Project Information

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:11:51 EST 2014

Thank you so much for passing along our information! To apply, a student
would find the entire application process outlined
here<http://atlantis-project.org/application-and-fees/>.
The deadlines are fast approaching this weekend, February 2nd and another
one on March 2nd.  The student can simply go online, pay the $35
application fee, fill out the application, and have his/her letter of
recommendation sent to us at Application at atlantis-project.org. After the
February 2nd deadline, we will review all applications received and begin
with the Skype interviews. After that, students will be notified of our
decision!

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have further questions!

Best wishes,

Jennifer Ely

*Admissions Coordinator | Atlantis Project*

*+1 765 444 9972 <%2B1%20765%20444%209972>*

*Atlantis-Project.org | Facebook.com/AtlantisProject*

[image: APlogo]

*Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission is private and
confidential, and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it
is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately delete it and inform the sender.*

I hope this finds you well! My name is Jennifer Ely, and I am the
Admissions Coordinator of the Atlantis Project, a program focused on
European public hospital internship programs for US pre-health students. In
2013 our undergraduates came from sixty universities including 7 of the top
11 in the world: Yale, Princeton, Stanford, Berkeley, U. Chicago, Oxford,
and Cambridge. This is our 7th year.

Our students intern in local hospitals in Spain and Portugal; while they
learn about medicine and European government-run healthcare, many also
contribute to the community by teaching English to hospital staff and
others. Written/video testimonials are here:
atlantis-project.org/testimonials. *We have two remaining application
deadlines for this summer: Feb. 2, and Mar. 2, 2014*; we encourage applying
in the earlier round for greater choice of program type and island, and for
greater scholarship availability.

We invite you to also check out the amazing blog of one of our January 2014
Fellows here <http://apwithjulianguyen.blogspot.com/>! We have our always
helpful videos, check out the Intro to the AP
here<http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EjLC2gqYdeA>and
a more detailed perspective
here <http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SzRep_0HA-8>!
And last but not least, follow us on Instagram @AtlantisProject, or like us
at Facebook.com/AtlantisProject!

Would you be able to forward the short flyer below to academically
successful pre-health students on your campus? Let me know if you have any
questions. Thank you once again.

Best wishes,

Jennifer Ely

*Admissions Coordinator | Atlantis Project*

*+1 765 444 9972 <%2B1%20765%20444%209972>*

*Atlantis-Project.org <http://Atlantis-Project.org> |
Facebook.com/AtlantisProject <http://Facebook.com/AtlantisProject>*

<image001.png>

*Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission is private and
confidential, and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it
is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately delete it and inform the sender.*

<image002.png>