[SHPC] Touro College PA School Visit

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:13:53 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!

We hope you are all excited for the Touro College Physician Assistant
school visit! The visit will take place at 2:30PM on October 22nd and will
end around 3:30 and 4:00PM. We will be providing metro cards in order to
transport everyone who wants to attend this event via the PATH train. We
will be leaving around 1:15PM on that day and we will be meeting on campus,
probably outside of McClean. Here is an interim agenda for the visit:

*1) a campus tour at 2:30PM*
*2) a brief overview of the PA Profession (approx. 10 mins + question time)*
*3) a brief overview of the Touro College PA Program, how to apply, etc.
(approx. 20 mins + question time)*
*4) a  meet up with some current PA students in order to get a feel of what
a day in there life is like*

Some of you have already expressed interest but please email James
Sinodinos at jsinodin at stevens.edu to confirm that you would like to attend
this event. The school needs a finalized list of attendees by Sunday so
reply ASAP! If you have any questions just email James!

Here is a link to the Touro PA school website:

http://www1.touro.edu/shs/pany/pany.php

Thanks!

SHPC eboard