[SHPC] Touro College PA School Visit

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:15:46 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!

Here is the latest information on the Touro College PA school visit:

The event is set for *Weds 10/22 from 2:30-3:30 at 232 West 40th Street –
3rd Floor*.  When entering the lobby, let the doorman know you are visiting
Touro College on the 3rd floor.  Please make sure that all students
visiting have a valid driver’s license or  state ID.  The security guard on
the 3rd floor will be checking IDs when you all arrive. If possible, please
send me an up to date list of the students attending.  I will give the list
to the security guard to reference when she checks everyone’s ID.  Should
you need additional help finding our location please click the link
provided http://www1.touro.edu/shs/pany/pany?disp=directions

The general outline for the visit is listed below:

*2:15-2:30 – * Sign In/ mingle with current students

*2:30-2:35* – Program Director’s Welcome

*2:35-2:45* – What Is A PA

*2:45-2:55* – Didactic Phase Curriculum

*2:55-3:05* – Clinical Phase Curriculum

*3:05-3:15* – Masters Curriculum

*3:15-3:25* – Question & Answer Period

*3:25-3:30* – Tour of the facilities (3rd & 4th Floor)

Should you have any other questions, please let me know.

If you already said you were coming and plan to come then lets meet outside
of McClean at 1PM that day. If you can't make it just shoot us an email. If
you were not signed up but want to attend let us know ASAP because we have
to purchase metro cards!

Thanks everyone,

SHPC eboard