[SHPC] Yearbook Photo and Next Meeting

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:22:24 EDT 2014

Hey everyone!

Our yearbook photo is scheduled for this coming *Wednesday (10/29) at 9PM*
so come out if you want to represent SHPC! The photo will be taken on the *2nd
floor of Howe* in front of the Pierce entrance.

Also, our next meeting is a DO School presentation. This event will take
place next *Monday (11/3) at 4PM*. A representative from Rowan University
will be coming to talk about osteopathic medicine so come to this event if
you are interested or if you want to learn more about osteopathic medicine!

See you all soon!

SHPC eboard