[SHPC] California Conference

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:40:36 EDT 2014

Hello Stevens Health Professions Club Members,

As you know we will be having our FIRST Meeting - *Monday 9/15 at 4PM in
BC320!*

SHPC has obtained funding from the SGA to the attend the *12th Annual
Pre-Health and Pre-Medical National Conference in Davis, California. *

*WHEN : October 10 - 13th, 2014 (We have no classes on Monday) *

*COST: *Registration, Hotel, and part of your flight will be paid for. You
are responsible for the remaining flight cost and your personal expenses.
We approximate this to be between $200-$400. Everything will be billed to
your student account.

The conference includes presentations, keynote speakers, and over 500 Deans
of Admissions to Medical, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Public Health,
Veterinary, Graduate, STEM, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, and
Occupational Therapy Schools.

*Only limited space is available! *

*IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE, YOU MUST ATTEND THE
MANDATORY INFORMATION SESSION ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2014 AT 9PM IN
LIBRARY ROOM 210. If you are unable to attend and are interested in
attending, please email shpc at stevens.edu <shpc at stevens.edu> before
Thursday. NO ADDITIONAL SIGN UPS AFTER THURSDAY. *

*For more information on the conference, please see the attached poster or
visit http://www.ucdprehealth.org/ <http://www.ucdprehealth.org/> *

*Please email us if you have any questions. *

*Look forward to having an amazing time at our first conference! Once in a
lifetime experience! *