[SHPC] Elections and Club Photo

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:17:42 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that our elections will take place at *1PM *in *Pierce 116* on
*Wednesday (4/8)*. If you are running, prepare a 1-2 minutes speech that
explains who you are and why you would be a good fit for our executive
board. We would love for all of our members to come out and vote! Sushi
will be served at this event.

Also, our club pictures are set for *Wednesday* night at *9:20PM *in the
Howe building outside of Pierce.

"Find out who you are and be that person. That's what your soul was put on
this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will
come."
-Ellen DeGeneres

Have a great night!

Yours truly,