[SHPC] ER Mysteries: What would you do?

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 23:46:18 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that tomorrow, *Wednesday April 15th at 1PM*, we are
hosting a special event called ER Mysteries: What would you do? This event
will take place in *Pierce 116 *and will feature several emergency
scenarios and how to properly respond in these dire situations. This event
is one of our most important events of the semester because not only will
you learn some new things, it may help you save a life some day. Medical
emergencies and accidents happen every day and as medical students, we
should all be equipped with the skills and knowledge to help in these types
of situations.

If this isn't enough of a reason to attend this event, Chipotle is being
served so it really could not be much better!

"If you can dream it, you can do it."
-Walt Disney

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard