[SHPC] Thank you!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 15:39:51 EST 2015

Hey everyone,

Thank you to all who made the Health Professionals Networking Seminar a
nice event last night. For those who attended, we hope you enjoyed
listening to these amazing speakers that we hosted. They were all thrilled
to come to Stevens and were gracious enough to speak with many of you
personally. The speakers (Tom Tritt, Jeremy Badach, Dr. Welkie, and Dr.
DePinto) all told us that they are available for any student interested in
contacting them. Let us know if you would like to be in contact with one of
these individuals and we can send your their email address!

We will be hosting one last end of the semester type meeting next week-
more details will be released soon! Have a great weekend and thank you
again to all of those involved in the networking event.

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard