[SHPC] Correction!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:00:11 EST 2015

By tomorrow we meant *TODAY! *A candidate to become a new Organic Chemistry
professor here at Stevens will be giving a lecture at 3 pm in McLean 414
*TODAY*. This lecture is to give the selection committee an idea of how the
professor is in the classroom. Dr. Leopold is trying to recruit as many
students as possible to attend. If you have taken Organic Chemistry and can
attend, please let me know so that I can give Dr. Leopold an idea of how
many people can make it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

SHPC eboard