[SHPC] Stony Brook PA School Skype Session

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:39:18 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

*Today *at *1:30PM *we are hosting a Skype session with a representative
from Stony Brook's physician assistant program. The session will take place
in *Pierce 116 *and will be a great opportunity to learn more about the PA
profession and what the admissions process is. If you are attending this
event, please come at *1:15PM *so that we can set up the room.

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant."
-Robert Louis Stevenson

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard