[SHPC] Healthcare Professionals Networking Event

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:58:28 EST 2015

Hey all,

This *Friday, December 4th at 4PM in Jacobus Lounge*, the Stevens Health
Professionals Club along with Alpha Epsilon Delta, will be hosting a formal
dinner event which will give students a chance to hear distinguished
speakers who have amounted great success in their careers thus far.
Speakers range from practicing dentists to medical students and will be
available to talk to and network with throughout the event.

We will be having amazing food, including our own personal sushi chef! As
we mentioned earlier, this is a formal event so dress to impress! Below is
a link to a form which will act as a sign up for this event. Space is
limited (we have about 70 seats which includes guest speakers) so sign up
quickly!

​
 Healthcare Professionals Networking Event
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19QUqPsisS0d8qFxTiH4qsxKx7sT9zFDsiVr9Qzg6vQE/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

Yours truly,

SHPC eboard