[SHPC] AMSA Conference

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:31:49 EDT 2015

Hey everyone,

This is the last email of the day from us! Unfortunately we were not able
to reallocate our budget this semester for the AMSA conference. However, we
will definitely be budgeting for the AMSA conference in the Spring so there
absolutely will be a conference this year!!

If you would still like to attend the conference this Fall, it would be an
amazing experience! The discount code is *BTS15 *and if you register today,
it will be $69.

We apologize for last minute notice but we just did not have any luck with
this event! We will continue to keep you all updated with upcoming events
this semester.

Yours truly,

SHPC Eboard