[SHPC] AED Recruitment

Anupama Sapkota asapkota at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 25 19:38:57 EST 2016

Hello all,

As described in the below message, applications are now open to become a
member of AED. If you meet the requirements, you are strongly encouraged to
apply! Contact Matt Hall for more details!

The pre-medical honor society, Alpha Epsilon Delta is
currently recruiting new students who are interested in pursuing a career
in healthcare. We're committed to the professional development of our
members through service, academic excellence and campus involvement. The
organization holds events to encourage conversation concerning healthcare,
preparation for professional schools, and more!

Prospective members must meet a GPA requirement and have completed Organic
Chemistry I to be considered for membership. All students interested in
healthcare are encouraged to apply.

If interested, please contact mhall3 at stevens.edu
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','mhall3 at stevens.edu');>

Thank you!

--
Anupama Sapkota
Chemical Biology/ Science Technology and Society Studies
asapkota at stevens.edu