[SHPC] CPR Course + Eboard Nominations

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 14:49:58 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder: for those of you who signed up for the CPR course, it will
take place this Wednesday (March 16th) at 1PM in BC 104. We will send those
who a participating a separate email as a reminder.

Also, it's that time of year again! Election time!! We will be accepting
nominations for executive board positions between today and Wednesday. You
can nominate yourself or another person and every position is available!
The positions are:

President: Oversees all organizational activity. Recruits guest speakers,
plans and runs events, ensures that all board members are doing their jobs,
and communicates with club members to make sure that the organization is
serving their needs. Also attends monthly professional societies meetings.

Vice President: Aids the President in delegating tasks. Helps set up for
events. Second in command so VP runs events if the President cannot attend.

Treasurer: Manages club budget, expert at DuckSync, orders food for events,
creates new budgets for the following semester.

Secretary: Manages club email account, takes meeting minutes.

Historian: Takes pictures at events and posts them on DuckSync.

SGA Rep: Not a very important position but if called to go to SGA meetings
to defend budget if necessary.

Social Chair: In charge of booking rooms. Works closely with Student Life
to plan events, creates flyers, manages the card swipe machine to track
member involvement, and advertises club events on social media including
Facebook.

***If you are interested in any of these positions or have classmates who
you think would be a good fit for our executive board, please fill out the
form below. Elections will take place on March 30th at 1PM. If you have
questions about any of the positions, please let us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OlgZrn3oM2ayqK3EQ7CNU67zMAxoct4GO_py_rHYBbU/viewform?usp=send_form