[SHPC] Fw: Medical Drives

Erini Christodoulou echristo at outlook.com
Wed Mar 30 19:55:02 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

 The president of the Stevens Panhellenic Council and Panhellenic representative of Theta Phi Alpha, Kristin Allocco, has asked me to forward this information to the health professionals club. Please read the information and do your best to attend any of the upcoming events. It's for a good cause!

Thank you.

Erini Christodoulou