[SHPC] Fw: Possible Kaplan Course

Erini Christodoulou echristo at outlook.com
Fri Oct 14 13:50:39 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Please read the email I have forwarded to you and fill out the form if you are interested in a discounted Kaplan course here at Stevens.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

Best,

Erini Christodoulou
Stevens Institute of Technology '17
B.S. Chemical Biology
CHI Healthcare Scholar
Vice President of the Hellenic Student Association
Secretary of the Stevens Health Professions Club
Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society
Phi  Sigma Sigma Fraternity