[SHPC] Fw: [AED] HPAC Meet-and-Greet for S2017 Cycle Applicants

Erini Christodoulou echristo at outlook.com
Wed Feb 1 15:18:56 EST 2017

________________________________
Hello,

AED is hosting a "meet-and-greet" of sorts with several members of HPAC on February 8, 2017 in BC 304 at 3:30pm. If you'd be so kind, please forward the below message to your respective organizations. This information session is meant for students who are applying to medical, veterinary or dental school this cycle. I have pasted the message below:

The AED executive board is excited to hold a "meet-and-greet" of sorts with some members of the Health Professions Advisory Committee, otherwise known as HPAC. For those looking to enter the medical, dental, or veterinary fields, it is highly recommended that you come to learn who will be helping you throughout your application process!

We will hold the event on Wednesday, February 8 at 3:30p.m. in Babbio 304. Please note that this is for students who are applying to medical, dental or veterinary school this cycle! Food and refreshments will be served for those who can attend.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to AED via Janelle Welkie at jwelkie at stevens.edu<mailto:jwelkie at stevens.edu>.

Best,

SHPC Eboard

--