[SHPC] BMES Med School Mocktails!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 23:44:09 EST 2017

Hi all,

Please see the email from BMES below about their upcoming Med School
Mocktails Event!

Thanks,
SHPC E-Board

On *Tuesday, November 28th*, we will be having our event called Med School
Mocktails!

*When:* Tuesday, November 28th from 6:30-8 pm
*Where:* EAS 329
(We will have food as well as mocktails!)

At this event, we will have students currently in med school come to talk
with us about their experiences, give us advice for the rest of our time in
college, and answer any questions about medical school. This is a great
opportunity for those of you who are interested in pursuing med school, so
if you are even slightly interested, I suggest you come! Please come
prepared with questions for the students.

If you have any questions for us, please email us at bmes at stevens.edu.

Thanks, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving break! :)

Joi Gomez
*BMES Secretary*