[SHPC] Be the Match Volunteers for Tomorrow, October 25th!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 23:56:30 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

Apologies for the late email, but we are still looking for volunteers for*
Be the Match* table sitting t*omorrow, October 25th*.

SHPC is working alongside APO, AED and OXE on a service event
collaboration. We will be working with Be the Match from Icla de Silva to
help find life saving donors for cancer patients that have blood cancers
like Leukemia or Lymphoma. We ask that you take a moment to *read the
attached information sheets *and sign up on the google sheet provided
below. Before table sitting, volunteers will receive a quick ten minute
training; afterwards, they will assist with documentation, cheek swabs, and
providing information on blood stem cell and bone marrow donations

*Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZMh_onFdXBJr4g9udGevE8BsaIOSxrriqENWFFG3RhQ/edit#gid=492084030>,
it is much appreciated! *

Best,