[SHPC] Interested in Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society?

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:54:59 EST 2018

Hey everyone,

Take a look at the email below from AED, they are currently recruiting for
new members!

Thanks,

SHPC E-Board

Hello,

The National Health Pre-Professional Honor Society, Alpha Epsilon Delta is
currently recruiting new students who are interested in pursuing a career
in healthcare. Our chapter strives to educate and prepare pre-health
students for their futures as well as serve as a forum for students with
similar interests to learn and grow. We are able to achieve these goals
through events, lectures, workshops and service.

*Prospective members must have completed* *three semesters at Stevens and
Organic Chemistry I. A minimum GPA of 3.2, cumulative and science, must be
met to be considered for membership*. All students interested in healthcare
are encouraged to apply! You can check your science (BCPM) GPA using this
link <http://cas.nyu.edu/prehealth/resources/bcpm-calculator.html>.

If interested, please email me your name, major and year by* Friday,
February 9*th* at 6 pm. *Our advisor, Dr. Kumbaraci, must do a preliminary
scan of your credentials and if you are eligible to join AED, you will
receive an email from me. If you have any questions, please let me know. I
look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Tina Jagtiani