[SHPC] Personal Statement Webinar

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:02:50 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Please read the attached email from Karen from the Career Center about a
free personal statement writing webinar event!

Thanks,
SHPC E-Board
———————————————————————

Happy New Year!

I recently learned about a free webinar for students who are planning to
apply for medical school. It will take place tomorrow, January 17th at 8pm.

*How to Write a Successful Medical School Personal Statement*

What does it take to write a successful personal statement for medical
school? What are good topics? What about topics to avoid? Watch our webinar
to find out!

During this presentation, we will cover:

-The Holy Trinity for your medical school personal statement
-Common medical school personal statement mistakes
-How to strategically select a strong topic
-How to apply these lessons to your own personal statement

Join Jon Barclay, a Weill Cornell Former Admissions Committee Member, for
our free webinar on Wednesday, 1/17 at 8pm EST

Register here: a free webinar
<https://ingeniusprep-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1AzMDc-qIJNRKZAdokDcd0tj6kRRlvaZlpV8i3cpazk8-68609990&key=YAMMID-17748117&link=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fwebinar%2Fregister%2FWN_qGd7HAVjReqRLxpRo7Mnlg>

The webinar will be hosted by Jon Barclay, a Weill Cornell Former
Admissions Committee Member and anInGenius Prep
<https://ingeniusprep-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1AzMDc-qIJNRKZAdokDcd0tj6kRRlvaZlpV8i3cpazk8-68609990&key=YAMMID-17748117&link=http%3A%2F%2Fingeniusprep.com%2Fmedical-school-md%2Fwho-we-are>
 counselor.

Feel free to forward this to your friends!

Take Care,
Karen

*Karen J. Dilsizian*

*Sr. Assistant Director* | *Stevens Career Center* | *Stevens Institute of
Technology* | *201-216-8092 <201-216-8092> (phone)* | *201-216-8332
<201-216-8332> (fax)*