[SHPC] GBM 2 Tomorrow!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:44:10 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow *October 16*, we will be having our second GBM of the semester!
Come join us in *Babbio 104* at *9 pm* to hear about upcoming events,
mentor pairings, and updates on our fundraising for Sole Hope. We also have
a self-reflection activity!

We'll be planning for the spring semester soon, so please come to the GBM
with ideas about what events you want to have!

After the meeting, we will be having our yearbook picture taken in
Bissinger (4th floor of Howe). The picture is scheduled for 10:15 pm, so
please arrive by 10:00 pm with your student ID ready.

See you soon!
SHPC E-Board