[SHPC] Accepted Students Weekend and Upcoming Events

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:37:39 EDT 2019

Hey everyone!

We are looking for volunteers to sit at our table for Accepted Students
Weekend (Saturday April 13 and Sunday April 14 from 1:30-4:30). Please see
the sign up sheet here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GS2p2ZYRwXfaN_p7WxQawUHhKg_AW0Ty5icW6xlS3lA/edit?usp=sharing>.
We appreciate any and all help!

We are also planning on having another student panel soon! If you have
completed an admissions exam (MCAT/DAT/GRE/etc.), please consider helping
us out and fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdK7DaPQNhH9adktf8IJYfLmjGlmbRBpuxN6PZ8KMBge1wDBw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.

Last but not least, don't forget to come to our Senior Panel co-hosted with
AED. It's tonight at *9 pm *in *Babbio 221*!

Best,
SHPC E-Board