[SHPC] Med School Info Session and GBM

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:02:08 EST 2019

Hi everyone!

A representative from Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall
is coming to Stevens this Tuesday, February 5, from 1-2 pm in Pierce 218.
Stop by to hear about the school and ask questions! We're hoping for a good
turnout so that more medical school representatives are willing to come
here, so please attend!

We will also have our first GBM of the semester this Tuesday, February 5,
at 9:15 pm in Babbio 320. We'll be discussing our events planned for the
rest of the semester, and we'll have food!

See you all soon,
SHPC E-Board

[image: image.png]