[SHPC] Events This Week

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:51:06 EST 2019

Hey everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came to our panel last night. For those of you
who missed it, here's a link to the slides:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1d8Q1311NCoknu8eh7QlnShe7IU6Nk_1Q9Mhsxwiht1c

I also wanted to remind you guys that our second GBM will be *tonight* at *8
pm* in *Carnegie 316*. We will be discussing what electives and minors
pre-med students should consider. Hope to see you all there!

Best,
SHPC E-Board