[SHPC] Fwd: Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University Fall 2019 Open House - Saturday, October 19th

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:10:40 EDT 2019

Good morning everyone! Two important announcements! First, we have our HPAC
Meet and Greet today at 4:30 PM in McLean 104. This is a great
opportunity to get to know the Health Professions Advisory Committee and
ask questions! Second, please see the following message about a Hackensack
Meridian School of Medicine Open House on October 19th. I went to this
event last year, and I'd highly recommend attending. You'll learn all about
the school and meet current students! Please RSVP in the link below if
you're interested.

Hope to see you all soon,
Caroline