[SHPC] Recap of SHPC's Meet and Greet

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:57:51 EDT 2020

Hey everyone!

Undergraduate Student life is hosting an event, *Medical Violence: Gender
and Race in Healthcare, on Monday, October 5th, at 3PM*. This will be a
great opportunity to join in on a discussion on racial and gender bias in
healthcare and the threat of medical violence. You can RSVP and get Zoom
details for this event in Ducklink. Hope to see you all there!

Best,
SHPC E Board.