[SHPC] SHPC E-Board Elections this Thursday!

SHPC E-Board shpc.eboard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:30:20 EDT 2021

Hey everyone!

I am emailing you all to remind you that the election to run for SHPC
E-Board is this *Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5PM*. If you are nominated,
prepare a short speech, and good luck!
Zoom link: https://stevens.zoom.us/j/98044796256

Also, Student Life is hosting to an event *called STOP ASIAN HATE: A
Virtual Rally & Interactive* *Dialogue* on *Wednesday 3/24 at 9 pm*. With
the horrific news of the shootings in Atlanta and the increased violence
and hate towards members of the Asian/Pacific Islander community, I hope
you will join us in solidarity. You can register and learn more about the
event at the DuckLink URL:  https://ducklink.stevens.edu/event/7015680. Below
you will find the official flyer for the event and also a Zoom background
we are asking everyone to use for the program.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Best,
SHPC EBoard