[SHRC] First meeting of the semester

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Fri Aug 29 11:22:39 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow roboteers,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you the first meeting of the
fall semester! We will be meeting, for now at least, in the large conference
room of Jacobus from 8 to 9:30 PM on Tuesday September 2nd. It is imperative
that you show up this meeting as we will be discussing what is to be done
concerning the club fair the next day, that and my own creation Scorpio will
be joining us as well so we can get an idea of one of the things we might be
doing. So please join us as we will kick off the semester and set ourselves
up to be one kick ass club!

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club