[SHRC] Important meeting this week

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 10 22:57:30 EST 2008

Greetings all,

We will be having our weekly meeting as per the usual, this Tuesday at 8 PM
in the large conference room of Jacobus. I ask all of you to please come and
join us as provided that the post office is open tomorrow, we might actually
have parts to play with this week, and actually design and maybe even build
our prototype. Regardless of the case, we will have to have a very
productive meeting as we will  need to plan out next semester as well, as
budgets are due very soon. If you are able to please try and make it to this
meeting, so we can try and put our name out more, I am sure we all want to
bring a competition to this school one day and even compete off campus
ourselves, so please let us all try and make that dream a reality. See you
all at the meeting.

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club