[SHRC] This week

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 12 12:04:19 EDT 2008

Greetings fellow roboteers,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that this week we will be
having our regularly scheduled meetings 8PM Tuesday large conference room
Jacobus. We will work on trying to set up our solar drag racer competition
and the logistics of such. So please come and join us this week as we work
towards setting up our first event ever and making ourselves known around
campus. Secondly we will not be pushing our constitution at this week's
senate meeting, and will instead have it pushed at the next senate meeting,
more details on this as we progress.

See you all on Tuesday,

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club