[SHRC] This week..

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 23 00:43:52 EDT 2008

Greetings Fellow Roboteers,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that this week we will be
meeting in the same bat time, same bat place at Tuesday 8PM in the large
conference room of Jacobus, on the second floor. Please feel free to bring
any of you friends along, as this week, the future of our club will be
discussed, and hopefully this semester's plans will be finalized. In other
words we might actually settle on something, and end up skipping many years
of planning, and going straight for the really fun stuff. In other news, our
website is up, go check it out, though be warned it is still under
construction. So please join us this week for another exciting edition in
the plight of the Stevens Hobby Robotics Club, and its quest for something
to do this semester, and please bring your friends.

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club