[SHRC] This week in review

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 30 21:36:55 EDT 2008

Greetings all,

The title of the book we want to look through for our event this semester
is-

Junkbots, Bugbots & Bots on Wheels by David Hrynkiw and Mark Tilden

The ISBN is 0072226013

Once again Do not buy this book, but see if you can find it your local
"library" or other means. We will be looking through this book for some
designs for robots to build, so please pick one and try to see if you can
spin a competition around the design, such as if there is a grasshopper
looking robot with a light sensor, set up some sort of race. We will be
discussing these ideas at next week's meeting and voting on a final design
and competition for us to gain some publicity.

Thanks all,

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club