[SHRC] First meeting fo the spring semester!

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 26 19:20:31 EST 2009

Greetings fellow roboteers,

It is with great pleasure that  announce to you that we will be hosting our
first meeting of the Spring semester in the large conference room in the
second floor of Jacobus. This meeting will take place promptly at 8 PM
tomorrow night, and will  regard our upcoming event, our co-sponsored movie
night with SPS. So please do drop by and join in on the insanity as we set
ourselves up for an amazing semester of events!

See you all tomorrow,

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club