[SHRC] Meeting this week

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 3 00:34:23 EST 2009

Greetings all,

We will be having our usual meeting this week in the second floor of Jacobus
in the large conference room, today, Tuesday, at 8PM. We will be finalizing
our next event, and starting to set up events for the Fall, yes it is that
time of the year already. So please if you want to help make us more awesome
as a club, please feel free to show up to this meeting. Also unified
elections are coming up soon, so please, if you are interested in any
e-board positions, it would be a good idea to start showing up to meetings.

See you all soon,

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club