[SHRC] Meeting and Event this week

Nicholas P Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 23 01:13:06 EDT 2009

Hello all,

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you that we will be having a
meeting this week at 8 PM in the large conference room of Jacobus on
Tuesday. As per unified elections we will be having nominations, and the go
straight into budgeting for the Fall. Also we are having an actual building
event this Wednesday at 1 PM in Hayden lounge. Please come and compete in
the Mousetrap Racers Tournament, you may win a nice prize! Please encourage
your friends to come as well, there will be light refreshments as well. This
promises to be a fun and cool new experience so I encourage all to join us
for this.

Well that's pretty much all I have to say about this week, see you all at
the Tournament!

Nicholas P. Barresi

S-0198

Stevens Institute of Technology

B.S. Engineering Physics

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club