[SHRC] SHRC meeting, planning our first event

Victor Lipnicki vlipnick at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 21 11:34:38 EDT 2009

We'll be having a meeting this week, today at 9:30. We'll be deciding
on the Junkbot category to build in the following weeks. These are
simple robots with hardwired "programs" which include solar drag racers
and light-seeking cars, and more complex walking "bugs" and stationary
robots which automatically align themselves with a light source. I hope
to see you all at the meeting to hear your opinions.

Victor Lipnicki

President of Stevens Hobby Robotics Club