[SHRC] servos

Evan Feil efeil3600 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 23:43:33 EDT 2010

Hey Victor, if you wanna buy from towerhobbies this is a real cheapo servo that would get the job done, its a micro servo and only requires 4.8 volts and a speed of .17 seconds:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXTX42&P=ML

Little more money for a futaba micro servo that runs 4.8 volts at a faster speed of .12 seconds is:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDTB5&P=ML

Hitec and futaba are good companies for servos Ive used both