[SHRC] SHRC final meeting

Evan Feil efeil3600 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 00:14:05 EDT 2010

Hey Victor,

If you want, me Kev and Ed can go on Thursday to the hardware store to get the tools.  all we need is the credit card right? would we go to the SGA to pick that up

we were thinking of this for the main tools:
1) Circular Saw with metal cutoff blades
2) Drills with various bits
3) Grinders
4) Soldering Irons
5) Wrenches, Screw Drivers, ratchets, other hand tools, etc.

and what ever else we see that would be useful

I don't think we should get the drill press because we aren't going to be needing such precise holes for any project

give me a text asap if that sounds good and we'll get it done