[SHRC] Stevens Robotics Club - First Meeting

Evan D. Feil efeil at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 10 09:38:09 EDT 2010

This Saturday, 9/11, we will be holding our first meeting in the Debaun
Auditorium in the Edwin A. Stevens building.  Everyone should meet
there at 12 noon.  We will be welcoming new members, discussing goals
for the year, and providing updated information about the club.   Hope
to see you all there.

This is the Robotics Club emailing list.  Any message that gets sent
out or responded to will be bounced to all other members so that we all
stay informed.  I don’t think all the new members that signed up on
Wednesday have confirmed their email addresses, so they won’t be
receiving any emails until they do.  Let your buddies know that the
first meeting is tomorrow.  If you receive this email, you are good to
go. If you need to reach me for anything, my email is below...

Thanks,
Evan Feil
efeil at stevens.edu