[SHRC] Stevens Robotics - Battle Bot Rules and Regulations

Evan Feil efeil3600 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 12:50:31 EDT 2010

Thanks to all those who showed up to the first meeting.  Looks like you are all as excited as we are to get going on the battle bot.  I asked you guys to think about good designs and ideas for next time.  I figure it would be good to share the links for the rules of the competitions while you are thinking up some ideas so we are all on the same page.

1. Robogames: here's the link for the competition on Cali.  We will be under the "combat" section, the second section listed here.  Just choose one of the mid weight classes to get a general idea of the rules...
http://robogames.net/events.php

2. Battle Bots: here's the one in Florida which you've probably seen on TV...
http://www.battlebots.com/BattleBots.com/Rules.html

I've checked both out and a lot of the rules overlap since they are similar competitions...I'll send an update out before next weekend when i know more details on meeting location

Evan Feil