[SHRC] Meeting this weekend...

Evan D. Feil efeil at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 16 19:00:10 EDT 2010

Guys,

As you're all aware, we are still in pursuit of a room for weekend
meetings and builds.  I have worked with many people this week trying
to get space for us, and although nothing has come through yet, I think
we are close.   I am now working closely with Dean Nilsen now and he
has been trying many of his connections for me.  I will keep you posted
if I hear anything in the near future.  As for this weekend, I will
contact Student Services tomorrow and see if the conference room we had
last year is open.  Also, if all goes as planned, we will try meeting
Sunday this weekend around noon and see the turnout.  Our treasurer Ed
cannot do Saturdays and he would like to show his face so we'll try it
out..When we start building the robot we may meet both Saturdays and
Sundays which will add some flexibility for you guys.  Watch your
emails for an update one where and when we will meet.

O, also don't respond to these emails directly...if you have any
questions please just email me directly.  People have been getting
annoying with the emails being bounced around all the time...unless it
is something the whole club will benefit from, there's no reason to
respond to this email address.  My email is efeil at stevens.edu