[SHRC] First Robotics Meeting - 9/18/11 @ 12pm

Evan Feil efeil at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 16 17:37:36 EDT 2011

Hey everybody,

Welcome to the new mailing list.  Glad to see a lot of new interest in the club this year.  We are having our first meeting this Sunday, 9/18, in the Davidson Lab (Hudson Street Entrance) at noon.  For those of you who don't know where that is, it is the long naval facility building that takes up the whole strip on Hudson street near campus.  This is were we built last years battlebot and it is currently being stored in there.  Unfortunately, they painted the lab and we are no longer allowed to use the space for construction so one weekend we will be moving all our equipment to another location.  This Sunday, I would like to meet with all the new interested members to tell you a little bit about how we operate.  Shouldn't be too long.  I will be waiting outside the building till everyone arrives, and then we will head inside for the meeting.  Hope to see everyone there.

Thanks!
Evan Feil
President