[SHRC] New Club Page

Marty Burns mburns1350 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:24:45 EST 2012

Hey all,

So last Saturday Evan, Jordan, and I were taught how to use a new club page
system that works in combination with the Stevens system. You don't need a
facebook account or anything to interact with this site, just your stevens
id and password.

Go to http://www.orgsync.com/ and click Login in the upper right. Select
Stevens Undergrad and click 'Click to Sign in with your Campus ID' to be
brought to the Stevens login page, and once you've signed in you will be
brought to the community page. From there you can search for Stevens Hobby
Robotics Club to find our page, then just request to join!

We're going to be setting up over the next few days/week(s) but the
ultimate goal is to have everything in this one central system. We'll still
be sending out emails like normal, but now you would go here instead of the
facebook page for information.

Marty