[SHRC] Livingston Lancers FTC Volunteering, Thursday 12/10 @ 4:00 PM

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:51:43 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

This e-mail is for anyone who is interested in coming to help the
Livingston Lancers with their First Tech Challenge robot. We had a bunch
of people show up to this event last time near the beginning of the
semester. The team has performed in a number of competitions and has
qualified for the NJ State Championship, which is great news! They have
reached out to Stevens for help in updating and fixing their robot for
the state-level competition, which happens on the 28th of February.

We will be meeting with the team this Thursday at 4:00 PM at a TBD
location (most likely in Carnegie). Let me know if you are interested
and able to come as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Matt Lagarenne