[SHRC] FTC Mentoring!

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 11 18:24:25 EDT 2015

Hey everybody,

We know that there a number of people in the club who are/were involved
in FIRST Robotics (and the like) during high school. Stevens now has the
opportunity to work with an FTC team as mentors, giving them more
engineering experience and insight for their robotics program. We are
looking for anyone with experience in FIRST, VEX, or FTC. If you are
interested, send me (mlagaren at stevens.edu) or Blase
(bfeeney1 at stevens.edu) an e-mail. There will be a preliminary meeting
with the team this Thursday at 4PM, so hopefully you will be free at
that time. Otherwise, we are going to try and hold a meeting with our
club advisor, Prof. Salman before that date to discuss this opportunity.

Thanks,

Matt Lagarenne