[SHRC] SHRC Meetings and Livingston Lancers!

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 14 12:27:10 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

I hope that you've had a good time getting back into school! There are a
bunch of announcements for SHRC, so here they are.

Livingston Lancers are still interested in having us help them with
their design of an FTC robot! If you are interested in helping, respond
to this e-mail with your available times, and we will try to find a good
time that we can meet them.

In addition, we are looking for a good time to have our GBMs! Please
fill out when you are good in this web app:
http://whenisgood.net/tk549xa . You can click and drag to highlight lots
of times in a row which makes things a little easier. We will use this
to create a meeting time where we can meet regularly.

We also have a budget for projects you can define, so if you have ideas,
let us know and we can help you get parts for it!

Thanks,

Matt Lagarenne