[SHRC] No Meeting Tonight, but Info Inside

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 28 14:04:05 EST 2016

Hi all,

Tonight we will not be having a meeting. We will have a meeting next
week, 12/5 (oh jeez, December already?).

In other news, today is the last day to nominate yourself or someone
else for Secretary or Volunteer Organizer. These positions will be voted
on during our 12/5 meeting, so make sure that you get them in by
tonight!

Also, if you are involved with the big battlebot, please join the Hobby
Robotics Slack at https://stevensrobotics.slack.com/ by signing up with
your stevens.edu e-mail address, then join the 220lb Battlebot channel.
We will be using this to share files and discuss ideas as we move
forward with the project.

Thanks,

Matt Lagarenne