[SHRC] Robot Programming Fun Time Tonight, 10/24!

mlagaren mlagaren at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 24 19:31:24 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

Tonight we are holding a meeting at 9pm in our normal location, BC 221.
We are going to be learning all about robotics programming and how to
program Arduino robots! We have a bunch of robots which will be
available to use, but we still have a limited amount, so hopefully you
get there on time!

The slides will be a general introduction into how programming for
robots is done, which includes the similarities and differences between
application programming, the Arudino environment, and programming a
robot to perform some simple tasks.

Seeya there,

Matt Lagarenne